Castle Home Tour was created to help the public understand what a realistic remodel involves as well as, but not limited to, what is achievable within their budget to create a project that provides both an ROI (return on investment) and ROE (return on enjoyment). The goal of the home tour is to show more typical remodeling projects that the average family is more likely to complete.
Castle Educational Home Tour vs. Parade of Homes
- Real everyday affordable projects vs. Luxury projects average folks can’t afford
- Educational topics at each home vs. Sales guys and gals
- Prizes – Visit more homes up your odds vs. No prizes
- Digital App & Guidebook vs. Printed guidebook
- Minneapolis & St. Paul home locations vs. Spread over the 7 county Metro
Our annual tour is held the last weekend in September or first weekend in October each year. Check out our videos from our previous years to learn more about the tour.
Take part in our educational opportunities, learn something new and benefit your house and self! We hope to see you at the next home tour. Visit the Castle Home Tour website to learn more.