Castle’s Small Projects Division was created to help expedite smaller and unique projects that do not require the full design/build service model for which Castle Building & Remodeling has become known. These projects are still well-planned but can be expedited and done at a lower cost to meet both a quicker turn-around time and your budget. For any questions please contact us at email@example.com or 612-789-8509, choose option 2.
Small Projects Division Labor Rates:
- $85.00 Hourly Rate*
- Minimum Project: 4 Hour Package
- $415.00 – 4 Hour Package (Includes $35.00 in Misc. Materials / Consumables brought by Castle + Project Management Fees)*
- If the project takes longer than 4 hours, $85.00 will be added for each additional hour needed.
*All materials that have to be purchased to be billed at cost plus 35% markup.
Projects that typically are handled through the Small Projects Division include:
- Bathroom Repairs
- Carpentry by a Professional
- Ceramic Tile Repairs
- Deck Installations / Repairs
- Dimmer Switches
- Door Installations / Repairs
- Drywall by a Professional
- Fascia / Soffit Repairs
- Bath Fan Installation
- Faucet Install / Replace
- Fence and Gates
- Grab Rail Installations
- Handicap Accessibility
- Light Fixtures
- Kitchen Installations / Repairs
- Molding and Trim
- Painting by a Professional
- Porch Repairs
- Screen Door Installations / Repairs
- Shower / Tub Seats
- Storm Windows
- Wood Repair / Wood Rot
- And Much, Much MORE!
How to begin the process for a Small Project:
- Fill out as much of the following information as possible to help speed the start of the small project process. Please attach photos of your project space and dimensions where applicable, and submit!
- Once we receive this submitted form, Castle Building & Remodeling will contact you to discuss your project so we can create a preliminary estimate and approximate costs.
- Based on this estimate, if you want to continue to move forward, we will schedule a visit to your home to confirm measurements and finalize details.
Example Project: Remove Tub to Create Accessible Shower
We removed existing fiberglass tub ensemble and faucet and replaced it with a Sterling Ensemble and Sterling Finesse by-pass glass door. We also installed a Delta Shower faucet with a Glacier Bay Shower bar and handheld sprayer. The project cost was $6,568.00.
Sample of glass block window in an exterior facing shower