We want to make you aware of an opportunity to get a cash rebate of up to $4,000.00 when remodeling and making your home more energy efficient. There is a program called Project ReEnergize www.projectreenergize.org This money comes from the state of Minnesota and is part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
1. Castle attended a special class to be a qualified contractor to participate in this program.
2. $2,500,000.00 will become available October 1, 2009.
3. This money will be rebated to home owners on a first come first serve basis.
4. There are certain requirement for the type of windows, attic sealing, or insulation that can be installed. For instance the windows must meet Energy Star requirements. The Marvin windows which I install meet that requirement. I can also install other brands which meet Energy Star requirements.
5. There are no income limitations on the homeowners.
6. This program can be used in addition to the 30% federal tax credit or any other federal or state incentive program.
7. The house has to have been constructed prior to 2000.
8. This money will not last long. We have to sign a contract soon and have the work done within 6 months.
There are a few other small things but if you are interested in upgrading your windows and saving a bunch of money call me and I’ll fill in the details!!!!