Work at Castle: Company Highlights
Castle Building & Remodeling, Inc. is a professional design and build firm, specializing in residential remodeling. Castle is a second-generation family business with over 3,900 past clients. Our unique design studios in Northeast Minneapolis, South Minneapolis and St. Paul allow Castle’s designers to help our clients plan anything from a not-so-big project all the way up to a whole house reconfiguration. Our detailed specifications and comprehensive planning process allows us to guarantee a favorable experience by ensuring there are no unforeseen costs and by providing a guaranteed completion date. A professional, progressive approach sets Castle Building & Remodeling apart from the average remodeler. We offer competitive living wages, health insurance, IRA matching, vacation, paid holidays, home ownership assistance plan, and employee happy hours.
Current Job Openings
Work at Castle: Sales Jobs
Qualified applicants will have an understanding of building / remodeling techniques. Reliable transportation is required for employment. Attention to detail is a must as these details are what set us apart from our competitors.
PROJECT MANAGER – SMALL PROJECTS
• Your goal is to execute and manage the construction on $500k in annual small project sales revenue that meets profitability and customer satisfaction benchmarks
• Responsibilities include in estimate review, scope of work review, design feedback, procurement, ordering of some materials, and project oversight.
• Typical projects include porches, decks, insurance repairs, water damage, basement cleanups, drywall, tile, bath makeovers, etc.
• Communicate with clients, employees, and subcontractors and handle issues that arise.
• Work closely with small projects sales.
• Salaried position with full benefits and bonus opportunities
• Growth potential available
• 2+ years remodeling experience managing, remodeling, or selling remodeling and familiarity with older homes
• Detailed professional with good communication skills
• Organized, honest, creative, efficient, driven, motivated individual
• Able to work in teams and individually
• Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel
• Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
RESIDENTIAL REMODELING DESIGNER / SALESPERSON
Minneapolis, MN 55406 • Temporarily remote
$50,000 – $65,000 a year
- Your goal is to generate between $1-1.5M in annual design build revenue that meets profitability and customer satisfaction benchmarks
- Responsibilities include in home visits, budgetary estimate creation and presentation, writing scope of work, estimating, designing and drafting residential remodeling projects with Chief Architect software, product selections/interior design, preparing project for the handoff to production, and ordering of some materials
- Design/sell basements, attics, kitchens, bathrooms, whole house, exteriors, porches, decks, and additions
- Salaried full-time position with progressive benefits and potential to change to commission
- Castle to generate high volume/quality leads for sales person
- Flexible schedule but expected to meet with clients and employees as needed during typical work hours, and home tours (in person or virtual) 1-2 times a year
- Designer/salesperson with 5+ years remodeling experience, with an understanding of basic structural/mechanical, and familiarity with designing additions and working on older homes
- Detailed professional with good communication skills
- Organized, honest, creative, efficient, driven, motivated individual
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Sustainable Design, Interior Design or related field
- Proficient in Chief Architect and Microsoft Word/Excel
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
Please complete the form below and email a resume to Amy@CastleBRI.com if you are interested in working at Castle.
Work at Castle: Field Jobs
Qualified applicants will have an understanding of building / remodeling techniques and 3+ years field experience is preferred. Reliable transportation is required for employment. Attention to detail is a must as these details are what set us apart from our competitors.
We are seeking hard-working, experienced tradespeople with experience in residential remodeling. Framing, trim carpentry, cabinet install, tile, and flooring install experience is a plus.
We are seeking hard-working, experienced tradespeople with experience leading a residential remodeling team. Experience with framing, trim carpentry, cabinet install, tile, and all other trades is a plus. The ability to lead and manage a crew is the key to this position. Lead Carpenters must be organized and good at planning ahead.
We are seeking hard-working, experienced tile setters who have worked on residential remodeling projects. This position requires math skills and the ability to quickly plan and layout a tile pattern in your head while thinking through all the potential issues that could arise.
We are seeking hard-working, experienced painters (primarily interior painting) who have worked on residential remodeling projects. Experience working with a spray gun is a plus. Experience with drywall and plaster is a plus. This position requires attention to detail and precision.
Please complete the form below and email a resume to Travis@castlebri.com if you are interested in working at Castle.