About Us: Company Overview

When you choose Castle for your remodeling needs, you’re embracing our motto: “The Best Value in Professional Remodeling.” This isn’t a mere slogan; it’s the core principle that guides our every action. We are committed to delivering high-end, luxury services accessible to all. We achieve this by adhering to a well-structured process, leveraging our direct buying relationships, utilizing time-proven systems, and maintaining a high level of efficiency. This strategic approach allows us to offer greater value and ensure a superior customer experience. Our unique three-pronged guarantee is our promise to you. It is designed to keep us accountable, relieving you of any worries about the quality of our work.

Our guarantees:



Guaranteed Upfront Pricing
Completion Date Guarantee
Lifetime Warranty

Let us help you make your home your castle!

Mission Statement
Commitment To Being Local
Certifications, Insurance & Licensing

Mission Statement

Castle helps turn their customers’ homes into castles through inspired design, precise estimating, and production of residential remodeling projects. It works exclusively on older urban homes in the Twin Cities and specializes in residential remodeling. It makes a profit for the owners of the company and provides an enriching and exciting environment and fair compensation to its employees and trade partners.  Castle strives to enrich and support the communities where it works and is located.

↑ go to top ↑


Commitment to being Local

At Castle we believe in the power of local. We know many of you hire us because we are local and we appreciate that. We make every effort to support our local community by:

Hiring Local

  • Over 70% of our employees live in Minneapolis or St. Paul. The other 30% live predominantly in first ring suburbs.

Buying Local

  • We encourage our employees to buy direct and avoid the big box stores whenever possible. We try to support the neighborhood hardware stores and lumber yards whenever possible.
  • We have built partnerships with suppliers that procure and produce locally
  • Our cabinets come from Sauk Centre, MN
  • Cambria and Dakota Surfaces glass countertops come from LeSeur, MN
  • Partnership with Warners’ Stellian for appliances
  • Clay Squared hand made tiles – NE Minneapolis

Spending Locally

  • Hire local artists
  • Choose to use local media (Women’s Press, Lavender, Journals,
    Highland Villager, Northeaster)

↑ go to top ↑


EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm

Insurance Information

General Liability – Auto-Owners Insurance Company $2,000,000

Licensing Information

MN Building Contractor – BC005657

↑ go to top ↑

Our Work