Work at Castle
Work at Castle: Company Highlights
Castle Building & Remodeling, Inc. is a professional design and build firm, specializing in residential remodeling. Castle is a second-generation family business with over 3,900 past clients. Our unique design studios in Northeast Minneapolis, South Minneapolis and St. Paul allow Castle’s designers to help our clients plan anything from a not-so-big project all the way up to a whole house reconfiguration. Our detailed specifications and comprehensive planning process allows us to guarantee a favorable experience by ensuring there are no unforeseen costs and by providing a guaranteed completion date. A professional, progressive approach sets Castle Building & Remodeling apart from the average remodeler. We offer competitive living wages, health insurance, IRA matching, vacation, paid holidays, home ownership assistance plan, and employee happy hours.
Join our Sales Team
Please send your job inquiries to Tambra Heine, email@example.com
- Your goal is to generate between $1-1.5M in annual design build revenue that meets profitability and customer satisfaction benchmarks
- Responsibilities include in home visits, budgetary estimate creation and presentation, writing scope of work, estimating, designing and drafting residential remodeling projects with Chief Architect software, product selections/interior design, preparing project for the handoff to production, and ordering of some materials
- Design/sell basements, attics, kitchens, bathrooms, whole house, exteriors, porches, decks, and additions
- Salaried full-time position with progressive benefits and potential to change to commission
- Castle to generate high volume/quality leads for sales person
- Flexible schedule but expected to meet with clients and employees as needed during typical work hours, and home tours (in person or virtual) 1-2 times a year
- Designer/salesperson with 5+ years remodeling experience, with an understanding of basic structural/mechanical, and familiarity with designing additions and working on older homes
- Detailed professional with good communication skills
- Organized, honest, creative, efficient, driven, motivated individual
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Sustainable Design, Interior Design or related field
- Proficient in Chief Architect and Microsoft Word/Excel
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations: Employees are able to work from home some of the time, and masks are worn for in person meetings. Cleaning and social distancing practices implemented in offices and job sites.
Join our Field Team
Job Type: Full-time-Exempt
Pay: $75,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
We are growing and urgently need an additional Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of residential remodeling projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee remodeling practices and procedures to ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. You must be well-versed in older homes and how those relate to residential building codes. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding the budget.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a project manager in a residential environment
- Prior carpenter experience is a plus
- In-depth understanding of residential building codes
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Interpret accurately plans and scope of work.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
We offer great benefits including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Simple IRA with matching contributions up to 3%, 6 paid holidays, and Unlimited PTO after 90 days.
- ledge of tiling designs and installation techniques.
- Ability to work crouching or kneeling for long periods.
- Good problem-solving skills.
We have a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, HSA, Life Insurance, 3% IRA match, 6 Paid Holidays, and PTO
Pay is Negotiable.