Work @ Castle: COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS
Castle Building & Remodeling, Inc. is a professional design and build firm, specializing in residential remodeling. Castle is a second-generation family business with over 3,900 past clients. Our unique design studios in Northeast Minneapolis, South Minneapolis and St. Paul allow Castle’s designers to help our clients plan anything from a not-so-big project all the way up to a whole house reconfiguration. Our detailed specifications and comprehensive planning process allows us to guarantee a favorable experience by ensuring there are no unforeseen costs and by providing a guaranteed completion date. A professional, progressive approach sets Castle Building & Remodeling apart from the average remodeler. We offer competitive living wages, health insurance, IRA matching, vacation, paid holidays, home ownership assistance plan, and employee happy hours.
Work @ Castle: WHO WE EMPLOY
We are currently actively looking for qualified persons to build our Field Team. In specific we are looking to hire:
Work @ Castle: Remodeling Sales / Designer
· Your goal is to generate between $1-1.5M in annual design build revenue that meets profitability and customer satisfaction benchmarks
· Responsibilities include in home visits, budgetary estimate creation and presentation, writing scope of work, estimating, designing residential remodeling projects with Chief Architect software, project selections, preparing project for the handoff to production, and ordering of some materials
· Design/sell basements, attics, kitchens, bathrooms, whole house, exteriors, porches, decks, and additions
· Salaried full-time position with progressive benefits and potential to change to commission
· Castle to generate high volume/quality leads for sales person
· Flexible schedule but expected to work one showroom shift a week between 10am-5pm, and home shows/tours and or education classes 2-3 Saturdays a year
· Designer/salesperson with 5+ years remodeling experience, especially additions, with an understanding of basic structural/mechanical, and familiarity with older homes and sustainable building practices
· Detailed professional with good communication skills
· Organized, honest, creative, efficient, driven, motivated individual
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Sustainable Design, Interior Design or related field
· Proficient in Chief Architect and Microsoft Word/Excel
· Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
Email resume and cover letter to Design Manager, Amy Hinck: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work @ Castle: Field Jobs
Qualified applicants will have an understanding of building / remodeling techniques and 3+ years field experience is preferred. Reliable transportation is required for employment. Attention to detail is a must as these details are what set us apart from our competitors.
We are seeking hard-working, experienced tradespeople with experience in residential remodeling. Framing, trim carpentry, cabinet install, tile, and flooring install experience is a plus.
We are seeking hard-working, experienced tradespeople with experience leading a residential remodeling team. Experience with framing, trim carpentry, cabinet install, tile, and all other trades is a plus. The ability to lead and manage a crew is the key to this position. Lead Carpenters must be organized and good at planning ahead.
We are seeking hard-working, experienced tile setters who have worked on residential remodeling projects. This position requires math skills and the ability to quickly plan and layout a tile pattern in your head while thinking through all the potential issues that could arise.
We are seeking hard-working, experienced painters (primarily interior painting) who have worked on residential remodeling projects. Experience working with a spray gun is a plus. Experience with drywall and plaster is a plus. This position requires attention to detail and precision.
Please complete the form below and email a resume to Travis@castlebri.com if you are interested in working@Castle.