Joining the Work@Castle Team
When you join Castle’s professional team, you can take comfort in knowing that this is more than just a job – it’s a second family welcoming you home. As a second generation family owned business, we pride ourselves in paying our employees above the market rate. Whether you’re working in the office, part of our design and sales team, or one of our talented carpenters, you can trust that we honor the need of balance for work and personal life. Many of our carpenters start as early as 7:30 and others start at 8:30. No one works in the evenings or weekends and overtime is available for those who want it. We take time off for major holidays so we can enjoy time at home with loved ones and offer PTO so that our employees can take much needed breaks when needed.
Company get togethers occur both at one of our showrooms / warehouse or we head out to catch a Twins game together and hang out in our favorite local eateries. Designers and sales positions have an added bonus offer of a hybrid work from home and work in the office, with a lot of flexibility in those schedules as well. Sick employees simply can’t work to their full potential, which is why offering health insurance (we pay 80% of hte premium), dental insurance, and life insurance is available to all full time employees.
The future of our employees (and their families) is equally important. Investing in our employees means they can come to work knowing that a comfortable future is achievable. Full time employees enjoy HSA/FSA match up to $240 a year along with a 401k (match up to 4%). Should someone want to further their industry knowledge or skills, they can ask for a reimbursement towards professional development or tuition. This allows our employees to stay at the top of the industry as highly sought after experts. As the cherry on top to the expansive benefits package, employees have the unique opportunity to invest in profit shares. Turning Castle from simply your employer to a lifetime investment.
If this sounds like a company you want to be a part of, we encourage you to read the project descriptions below. Our company is continuously growing and we are continuously on the search for building/remodeling experts to join our team to help us keep up with our lead inquiry. All qualified applicants will have a minimum of 3 years experience, though specific job positions may request more. A keen eye for detail not only sets you apart from other applicants, but helps set us apart from our competitors.
Serious inquiries for the open positions listed below can email a detailed resume to Tambra Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t see a job opening that would be right for you? Head down to the form below and apply anyways, our team is constantly growing and we have a constant eye open for building/remodeling experts.
14 REASONS TO APPLY NOW
1. We proudly pay above the market rate.
2. Health Insurance with 80% of the premium covered by us.
3. All full time employees receive dental insurance.
4. HSA/FSA match up to $240 a year
5. 401k with a match up to 4%
6. Profit Sharing
7. Paid Time Off
8. Paid Holidays
9. Opportunity for professional development or tuition reimbursement.
10. Life Insurance
11. Flexibility in work schedule. We don’t work weekends or nights.
12. Paid overtime is available to those who want it.
13. Designers and Sales positions offer a hybrid of working from home and in office with a lot of flexibility as well.
14. Family like atmosphere with company outings, bbq’s, and relaxed office environment.
Current Open Positions (Click Below for More Details)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $77,000.00 per year plus bonuses
- Your goal is to generate between $1-1.5M in annual design build revenue that meets profitability and customer satisfaction benchmarks
- Responsibilities include in home visits, budgetary estimate creation and presentation, writing scope of work, estimating, designing and drafting residential remodeling projects with Chief Architect software, product selections/interior design, preparing project for the handoff to production, and ordering of some materials
- Design/sell basements, attics, kitchens, bathrooms, whole house, exteriors, porches, decks, and additions
- Salaried full-time position with progressive benefits and potential to change to commission
- Castle to generate high volume/quality leads for sales person
- Flexible schedule but expected to meet with clients and employees as needed during typical work hours, and home tours (in person or virtual) 1-2 times a year
- Designer/salesperson with 5+ years remodeling experience, with an understanding of basic structural/mechanical, and familiarity with designing additions and working on older homes
- Detailed professional with good communication skills
- Organized, honest, creative, efficient, driven, motivated individual
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Sustainable Design, Interior Design or related field
- Proficient in Chief Architect and Microsoft Word/Excel
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle
COVID-19 considerations: Employees are able to work from home some of the time, and masks are worn for in person meetings. Cleaning and social distancing practices implemented in offices and job sites.
Job Type: Summer
Pay: $17.00+ per hour
Overview: This is a paid part-time position as an apprentice doing entry level construction.
Job Description: Demolition, framing, carpentry, clean up, misc. help on jobsites.
– Time Frame: June 17th to August 16th
– 8:00 am – 3:30 pm typical work hours.
– Reliable transportation to and from job each day preferred.
– Castle will provide tools and safety equipment.
– No experience required.
– Interest in career in trades required.
– Must be a hard worker and OK with dusty dirty job sites.
– Must be able to work on feet and lift and move construction materials.
– Six-week minimum commitment, 20+ hours a week.
– Must be willing to learn and work with others.
Print and complete application below.
Please email completed application form to Tambra Lee at: email@example.com
Please Mail or Deliver applications to:
Castle Building & Remodeling, Inc.
C/O: Tambre Lee
2710 E 33rd St.
Minneapolis, MN 55406